Passport to Adventure and More offers……
Wine-Oh! Tours by Passport to Adventure and More offers day trips with a focus on food, wine and spirits. We visit the wine country of Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Missouri. There are over 350 wineries within a 3 hours’ drive of Evansville, Indiana and this number is growing every year! We at Wine-Oh! Tours have built great relationships with many of these area wineries in order to create exciting and memorable experiences for our groups. Not to mention, the local distilleries and breweries!
We offer two types of tours…..
Most of our tours are created for private groups of 6 or more. These are great for:
- Bachelorette parties or a girlfriends get-a-ways
- Birthday celebrations
- Day out with a group of friends, family or co-workers
- Corporate incentive or employee/client reward trips
- Club outings (BNI groups, Red Hat ladies, Alumni groups, etc.)
- Anyone looking for something fun to do with their friends
We also offer a few trips each year that are available for anyone to join. You may find these on our website www.PamsPassport.com, our Facebook page Wine-Oh! Tours or ask to be added to our e-mail list and receive an e-mail when a public tour opens for bookings.
Pam’s Travel Talk
My experience guiding tours all over the world has given me a unique insight into the world of travel. I like to offer my services as a guest speaker to clubs and organizations. Below you will find a few of the topics I may cover for your group.
- A Photographic Journey presentation/slide-show, where you will learn to get the most out of your vacation photos, regardless of your camera equipment or skill level
- Destination specific presentations – Planning a trip or just want to learn more about a destination. I will offer a presentation/slide-show on any of the many places I have visited around the world.
- Traveler’s Sense – This is about educating people on preparing for travel with a fun, but educational approach. Topics include selecting the right vacation for your interests, selecting the proper luggage for your trip, packing, passports, visas and more. I also review the “Traveler’s Responsibilities,” which are the things each traveler needs to know before they go!